I feel very blessed to have the life that I do. I don't know what I did before I came to Earth, but I have been blessed with a wonderful life filled with rich gifts from God. My Heavenly Father shows his love constantly, each day.
The purpose for this blog is to show each day how I have seen the Lord's hand in my life. He is more a part of our lives that we could ever know, in fact, totally in control.
I want to write down my thoughts. My brother came home from his 2 year mission in Tallahassee, Florida today. What a blessing it is to have him home safely, having served nobly and honorably. He has matured and grown up, I can see how God has shaped him into a man worthy of serving a mission.
My Heavenly Father also blessed me today with a beautiful sunset. I love when the sun sets in the evening and the sky melts into a piece of natural artwork. While the trees are left without leaves in the dead of winter, their silhouette against the vast sky was a sight to see.
I love my Savior. He is my King and my brother on High. Thank you for these blessings today.
No comments:
Post a Comment